Tuesday, June 2, 2009

WoWie

So yeah, another WoW blog. The web needs one, right? Probably not. But if I use it for some sort of catharsis and it makes me feel better it's all good.

I am approaching my first year of WoW and it has definitely been an adventure from level 1 to 80 and now the whole GM thing. I didn't volunteer to be GM it just sort of happened. We moved our group from another game and it just created a guild for a guild bank. The whole idea of doing a raid was something we saw in the distant future and nothing to even consider.

But all that is past now. All the content is seen (well to a point) and we are at the last few raid pieces of the game. Being a guild leader is definitely a pain in this bear's rear end. I really love the guys that I play the game with, but everyone does their own thing, you know. They all have their own schedule and way of playing and it feels like pure luck sometimes that we ever accomplish a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment