Saturday, March 27, 2010

Leader Moment: Crunch Crunch

Okay, so a real-life friend is in my guild.  He doesn't play all the time, but I would call him a "less frequent" player.  He has a gross habit of eating while on voice chat and talking at the same time.  Yea, it's not the most pleasant thing to hear, but usually eating is pretty quick so what the heck.

However, I have a player who logs from voice and then gripes to me about it.  Do I do something?  Is it that important?  I ponder if that's really something worth doing anything about.   Sometimes, you just have to take people's pet peeves and say... grow up.    Always drama.

I guess my thought is that it is a failure on two parts.

1. Rude to eat on voice chat.
2. Rude to log out of chat
3. Rude to whine about it

"Maaaaa, he's picking his nose!"  "He's touching me"

I think the first thing is, if it is bothering you, just say so to them.  Why am I your heavy?  "Dude, I can hear you eatin' it's gross!"

No comments:

Post a Comment