Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Guild Size 25-man

If you read my previous SWAG on how to size a guild, you might ask yourself.  How big of a guild do I need to do 25-mans?  I actually think you have more fluctuations the more people you add to a guild or the large it is.  That is, the more chance that there will be a changing crew over time due to the personal lives of so many people.  Add to that the variation in play schedules, kids, etc.

My equation from the previous discussion would estimate 25 = People * 0.59, or ... eek 42.37 people.  I actually think the possibility is that you may need even more, but 42 sounds pretty close to a minimum.

WOW, that's a lot of people to make 25 mans happen.

3 comments:

  1. 42, the answer to the ultimate question. life, the universe, everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg.... so that's what earth was created to ask, Blizzard was created by Deep Thought!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I didn't even notice that... 42... I should have known and didn't even think about it. I'm l33t like that.

    ReplyDelete